Hi, Dr. Matthew Roberson, M.D., here. And you’ve heard of collagen, right?
The older you are, in fact, the more likely it’s caught your attention, and for good reason…Many health experts now agree that consuming collagen is as crucial as it gets to renew and revitalize how you look and feel.
After all, collagen is the most abundant protein in your body and is essentially the “glue” that holds you together.
- Makes skin healthy and supple and gives it that youthful look†
- Makes hair healthy and young-looking†
- Supports joint flexibility†
- Strengthens nails, teeth, and gums†
- Promotes strong, healthy muscles, tendons, and ligaments†
- Promotes stronger bones†
- Supports digestive health†
- Promotes healthy appetite management†