The retail price of the Elite Tactical Backpack is $90.00.
Obviously when the backpack is sold for $90 it’s making a profit. That’s how businesses make money.
But because we want to get rid of these bags ASAP (we needed them gone yesterday) we don’t care about making a big profit.
We just want to get rid of them ASAP.
So we’re liquidating them at around wholesale cost.
Before we show you the limited-time offer on these backpacks it’s important you understand why this bag is actually worth $90 in the first place.
Once you see why people gladly pay $90 for this bag you’ll instantly realize why you’d be crazy not to get it at the liquidated price.
Here’s what makes this backpack awesome…
- Keeps Gear Organized And Safe. 7 roomy outer compartments keep crucial gear and items safe. It also keeps them ready to access in an emergency situation.
- Makes Room For The Small Stuff: 3 smaller interior compartments give you quick access to smaller items you use frequently and want to keep on hand (money, identification, multi-tools, etc.).
- Stands Up To Abuse: Odds are if you treat this bag like most of our patriotic customers do you’re gonna treat it like crap. Which is fine since the inside is generously padded to keep sensitive gear extra safe.
- Adapts To Tough Environments: This bag’s military-grade MOLLE system allows you to add on extra gear. This helps you customize your pack with additional pouches, accessories, holsters, scabbards, etc. This modular pack also adapts to the toughest environments – which makes it ideal for a day at the range, a night in the woods, or when SHTF.
- Super Comfortable: Because carrying an uncomfortable bag sucks, we built this bag to feel great. It’s got plush foam straps that won’t dig into your hips or shoulders. It also features adjustable buckles and straps, as well as a form-fitting chest strap to make sure the bag fits your body no matter what.
- Easy To Use & Easy To Carry: The main compartment gives you instant access to gear by unfolding completely in half. This means you can strategically fill your bag and evenly distribute the weight of your gear – without worrying if you’ll be able to access a crucial item when you need it. You can also carry this bag with ease (without putting it on your back) thanks to its sturdy reinforced top handle.
- Keeps You From Dying Of Thirst: The bag also features a hydration bladder compartment. Slip in a water bladder to always have fluids on standby. Remember, dehydration is a leading killer in a crisis (and being thirsty on a hike sucks too).
- Will Last Forever (Or Almost Forever): This bag is made of bombproof 600 Denier nylon. Treat it like dirt and it won’t care one bit. The tough-all-over nylon webbing and durable cordura material will keep this bag intact – no matter what abuse you put it through.