How To Pick Virtually Any Household Lock in UNDER 30 Seconds
Save yourself the embarrassment of locking your keys in your house… and never waste your time or money on a locksmith again.
Hi, Jason Hanson here.
I’m a former CIA Officer and I’ve been blessed to have some amazing training — including quickly escaping handcuffs, casing homes for security weaknesses, escape and evasion driving, and how to recognize (and lose) someone following me.
But, one of the skills I use most often is the ability to pick a lock.
And with what I’m about to show you, you too can learn how to pick virtually any household lock in under 30 seconds.
Even if you’ve never tried to pick a lock in your life.
Your newfound skills will come in handy when…
- You misplace the key to that desk drawer or filing cabinet housing several important documents you need access to RIGHT NOW
- Your neighbor locks themselves out and you get to heroically come to their rescue (I do this all the time)
- You briefly step out to bring in the trash cans and realize you can’t get back inside
- You can’t get that newly copied key to work because the cut is just sliiiiiiiightly off
- You want to test the locks on your home to ensure they’re up to snuff (I hate to break it to you — they probably aren’t.)
Whatever the reason, there’s no doubt lock picking is a crucial skill that everyone should have in their back pocket. There’s no telling when you might need it.
And, I am confident I can train you to pick a lock in less than 30 seconds.
Even if you’ve never tried… or have tried but could never “get it.”
How can I be so sure?
Well, it’s all thanks to this handy little device right here that I’m going to give you for FREE.
Together, these tools will teach you how to pick a lock like a pro—in no time.
Once you learn how to pick locks, you’ll be amazed at how often you put this skill to use.
Measuring only ⅛” thick, this compact lock pick set fits all the lock picking instruments you’ll need in your wallet, including…
- A small half-diamond pick
- A short hook pick
- A snake rake (or C-rake) pick
- An L-rake pick
- And a flat tension wrench
With these five simple tools, no basic home lock will ever hold you. You’ll won’t have to call a locksmith again.