“Military Grade Portable Telescope Available To Civilians For A Limited Time”
- Magnification: 10-300X
- Prism Type: BAK-S1
- Objective lens coating: FMC
- Prism system: BAK-S1 Prism
- Field of view: 360ft/1000yds
- Weight of monocular: 1.1 pounds
This telescope was invented by Johns Hopkins University and released on July 1.
The purpose of this was to achieve maximum magnification with the smallest effective lens while still maintaining the image quality.
This telescope is the first attempt to use nano technology to dramatically increase both range and clarity of image. And after years of research they finally have done it.
Take it hunting, star gazing or backpacking, its always ready day or night to help you see farther and be ready for anything life throws at you.
4K 10-300X40mm Super Telephoto Zoom Portable Telescope
- Easily observe people or things 6 miles away by using it.
- Built-in night vision: Allows you to use it normally at night.
- Auto focus: Blur the background function so that you can focus on observing the person or thing you need to observe.
- Telescopic anti-shake system: The telescope’s field of view very stable when it reaches a magnification of hundreds of times. Its performance is even much better than most astronomical telescopes with thousands of dollars.
- The shell is made of a titanium alloy with a higher specific strength and weighs only 1.1 pounds. After retracted, the length is only 7.87 inches, and you can easily put it in a backpack or pocket when hunting, traveling, or camping.
- Waterproof, Dust-proof, and Shockproof Design : Nitrogen-filled waterproof and O-ring sealed optics prevent moisture, dust and debris and ensures the living waterproof function.