When it comes to health and fitness tech, smartwatches and fitness trackers are the name of the game. These gadgets first showed up in 2007 and have only become more popular since then. But as the technology advanced, so did the price. Today, smartwatches and fitness trackers from big brands like can cost upwards of $250. Because these big brands dominate the fitness tech market, they don’t have to price competitively. For a long time, these overpriced models were the only game in town… but not anymore!
This New Fitness Tracker Offers the Best of Both Worlds: Advanced Fitness Tracking & Smartwatch Connectivity, All at an Affordable Price
Here’s just a small preview of what KoreTrak can do:
- Help Keep You Healthy – KoreTrak gives you important insights into your body and heart, so you can make smart decisions about your health.
- Get Fit Faster – With apps designed to track and record your workouts, KoreTrak pushes you to stay active and helps you improve.
- Crush Your Goals – KoreTrak stores all your data and allows you to set daily goals and follow your progress every step of the way.
- Get a Better Sleep – The KoreTrak app tracks your sleep pattern so you can get a better night’s rest and feel more refreshed in the morning.
- Stay Connected – KoreTrak lets you read your messages and check who’s calling with a glance at your wrist, so you can stay connected while you’re working out.
- Go Anywhere – KoreTrak has a durable comfort wristband, an all-day batter, and a sweat and water sport resistant casing. You can wear it in the rain or sun, while you’re running or paddle boarding.